By Sharon Aron Baron
Coconut Creek is set to host a special event for young princesses in the community.
The Princess Spring Brunch takes place on Saturday, April 22, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. for children ages 4 to 12.
Participants will enjoy brunch, with activities including crafts, keepsake pictures, music, and an appearance by a special “royal” character.
Children are encouraged to wear their favorite princess attire, and each princess must be accompanied by their King or Queen, with one parent per child.
The event is held at the Recreation Complex, located at 4455 Sol Press Boulevard. The cost of participation is $40 for Coconut Creek residents and $50 for non-residents. Credit card payment is required, with no cash or checks currently being accepted.
Registration for the Princess Spring Brunch is ongoing, with space limited to 30 participants.
Register online at www.CoconutCreek.net/WebTrac or by walk-in at the Recreation Complex or the Community Center, located at 1100 Lyons Road. Participants must have a WebTrac account prior to registering online. For those who need assistance with setting up an account, please contact the Recreation Complex at 954-956-1580.
For more information, interested parties may call 954-956-1580 or visit www.CoconutCreek.net/Parks.
Got News in Coconut Creek? Send it Here. Keep reading NW Broward County’s #1 News Sites: Parkland Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.05.16Coconut Creek Unveils Thrilling Touch-A-Truck Extravaganza for 2023
- News2023.05.16Gallop into Adventure: Join Spitfire Farm Horse Camp for an Unforgettable Summer
- Events2023.05.16Coconut Creek Empowers Youth Voices Through 2023 Teen Political Forum
- News2023.05.08Coconut Creek Launches Recreational Cheer Program for Children and Teens