By Agrippina Fadel
Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber is holding a Live at 5 Happy Hour for local entrepreneurs and business professionals.
Held on Thursday, December 1, from 5 to 6:30 p.m. at the Fort Lauderdale Marriott Coral Springs Hotel & Convention Center, the cost is $15 for members and $25 for non-members, and the chamber offers a BOGO deal on all tickets. Admission includes one drink and appetizers.
The chamber staff hopes current, and potential members will come out and network in a relaxed and casual atmosphere and use the opportunity to meet active and engaged business professionals.
Unwind with a drink at the Marriott Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs located at 11775 Heron Bay Blvd.
Got News in Coconut Creek? Send it Here. Keep reading NW Broward County’s #1 News Sites: Parkland Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- Events2022.12.03Church Offers Unique Spiritual Experience with Live Music on Sunday Evenings
- News2022.11.29Winter Magic Returns With the 10th Annual ‘Light Up the Night’ Holiday Party
- News2022.11.29Coral Springs Coconut Creek Chamber Throws ‘Happy Hour’ Dec. 1
- Events2022.11.26Church Offers Unique Multi-Sensory Worship Service