By: Matt Rothman
The Coconut Creek High School flag football team picked up their first win of the season in their final game before spring break.
Despite dropping their last two, the Cougars scored their third touchdown of the season on Wednesday in their game against Northeast High School.
Coconut Creek scored twice in their win against Stranahan High School and head into their fourth game with a record of 1-3. Next, the Cougars will play McArthur High School on Wednesday, March 6, at 4:30 p.m.
This year, the Mustangs are also 1-3 and defeated Plantation High School 45-0 in their first game. This will be the first time Coconut Creek faces McArthur.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsDecember 2, 2023Coconut Creek and Monarch Face-Off in Soccer; Basketball Season Begins
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Coconut Creek High School’s Football Team Incredible Season Ends in Regional Final
- NewsNovember 17, 2023Coconut Creek Football Highlights Incredible Week to Advance to Regional Championship
- NewsNovember 11, 2023Coconut Creek Football Wins Playoff Opener; Soccer Teams Begin Season