By: Matt Rothman
The Coconut Creek High School flag football team picked up their first win of the season in their final game before spring break.
Despite dropping their last two, the Cougars scored their third touchdown of the season on Wednesday in their game against Northeast High School.
Coconut Creek scored twice in their win against Stranahan High School and head into their fourth game with a record of 1-3. Next, the Cougars will play McArthur High School on Wednesday, March 6, at 4:30 p.m.
This year, the Mustangs are also 1-3 and defeated Plantation High School 45-0 in their first game. This will be the first time Coconut Creek faces McArthur.
Got News in Coconut Creek? Send it Here. Keep reading NW Broward County’s #1 News Sites: Parkland Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.05.26Coconut Creek Track and Field Competes in States for 1st Time Since 2018
- News2023.05.24North Broward Prep Student Named National Merit Finalist; 3 Seniors Announce College Picks
- News2023.05.05North Broward Prep Varsity and Middle School Baseball Win Championship; Former Star Makes MLB Debut
- News2023.04.213 Local Football Players Announce Commitment; 5 Players Selected to Showcases