By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Coconut Creek has unveiled its 2023 Summer Day Camp program, offering an exciting array of activities and field trips for elementary and middle school students aged 5 to 13.
Running from Monday, June 12 to Friday, August 4, the camp will be held at the Recreation Complex and Community Center locations.
The camp provides both full 8-week and weekly enrollment options on a first-come, first-served basis. To accommodate busy schedules, early drop-offs begin at 7:30 a.m., while late pick-ups are available until 6:00 p.m. With up to two field trips per week, campers will enjoy a summer full of adventure and fun.
Online registration for Coconut Creek residents begins Monday, March 27, with walk-in registration starting on Wednesday, March 29. Non-residents can register online and in-person beginning Wednesday, May 10.
Fees for the camp vary depending on residency and enrollment options, with discounts available for the shorter weeks of June 19 and July 3. Campers will receive one or two camp shirts based on their enrollment period, and additional shirts can be purchased for $10 each.
Registration requirements include a completed, signed, and notarized Summer Camp registration form along with payment in full, a copy of the child’s birth certificate, valid identification, and proof of Coconut Creek residency (if applicable). Credit card payments are accepted, but cash and checks are not.
Got News in Coconut Creek? Send it Here. Keep reading NW Broward County’s #1 News Sites: Parkland Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.05.16Coconut Creek Unveils Thrilling Touch-A-Truck Extravaganza for 2023
- News2023.05.16Gallop into Adventure: Join Spitfire Farm Horse Camp for an Unforgettable Summer
- Events2023.05.16Coconut Creek Empowers Youth Voices Through 2023 Teen Political Forum
- News2023.05.08Coconut Creek Launches Recreational Cheer Program for Children and Teens