By Kevin Deutsch
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates with residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through Aug. 8, 2022.
NW 61st Ter.
On 08/03/2022, the reporter found a note from her boyfriend’s ex-girlfriend on the windshield of her car. The letter was non-threatening. It was basically stating that she wanted her ex-boyfriend back. The victim wanted the incident documented in case there are future incidents.
NW 123rd Ter.
On 08/06/2022, deputies made contact with the reporting person, who advised he was interacting with a person via social media (Snapchat) posing as a woman. Shortly thereafter, the supposed woman asked him to send multiple nude photos of himself.
NW 103rd Ln.
On 08/02/2022, a resident complained that another community resident may have trespassed on her property. Probable cause for trespassing not established. The other party was made aware of the complaint, and she advised she was not on the property but would be sure not to trespass in the future.
On 08/05/2022, the victim contacted the Broward Sheriff’s Office Parkland District to file a fraud report. Tot. Est. Loss: $8,269.
Lake House Lane
On 08/02/2022, the victim stated her Glock 26 9mm was missing from a safe in her closet. The victim advised the last time she saw the firearm was approximately one year ago. Tot. Est. Loss: $540.
N. State Road 7
On 08/06/2022, a subject entered and selected $1,991.15 worth of cosmetic products from inside a business and left the business. Tot. Est. Loss: $1,991.
Pine Tree Rd.
On 08/02/2022, the victim reported that an unknown person(s) stole the license plate off of the victim’s jet ski trailer while it was parked. Tot. Est. Loss: $2.
No Arrests Reported
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Events2022.11.22Spitfire Farm Hosts ‘Thanksgiving Break’ Equestrian Camp in Coconut Creek
- News2022.11.16Gunman Shoots Up Coconut Creek Apartment Over Video Game Dispute
- Crime & Safety2022.11.13Parkland Crime Update: Stolen Necklace and Fraud
- Crime & Safety2022.11.06Parkland Crime Update: Road Rage and Car Burglary