By Kevin Deutsch
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates with residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through March 28, 2022.
On 03/26/2022, a 44-year-old male was the victim of Auto Theft. Unknown suspects stole his gray 2020 four-door Toyota from his driveway.
NW 79th Ct.
On 03/26/2022, five to six unknown male teenagers showed up uninvited to the victim’s sisters’ sweet 16 party. When the victim told the teens they had to leave, one of the teens punched him in his mouth. The other teen party crashers then began to kick and punch the victim before running back to their vehicle and leaving.
A 56-year-old female reported she was the victim of Burglary Conveyance on 03/23/2022. The burglarized vehicle was her blue 2016 GMC Acadia SUV. According to the victim, on March 17, an unknown subject entered her unlocked vehicle and removed her blue Michael Kors purse, which she had concealed under the front passenger seat while she took a walk around the park. The victim further advised that sometime after the burglary was committed, the unknown subject used her American Express credit card in her purse to purchase $500 worth of merchandise from Walgreens somewhere in Broward County.
On 03/27/2022, a 35-year-old female and a second person were victims of Threats/Intimidation.
On 03/24/2022, a 33-year-old male was the victim of Threats/Intimidation.
NW 107th Ter.
On 03/24/2022, the stepson of the 40-year-old female victim entered her residence without her permission or authority.
Violation Of Court Order
NW 127th Ln.
On 03/23/2022, the defendant violated a restraining order that was served to him on 03/08/22 by attempting to FaceTime his daughter and having a friend contact his son in an attempt to retrieve his dog.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 award-winning news source, Parkland Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Events2022.11.22Spitfire Farm Hosts ‘Thanksgiving Break’ Equestrian Camp in Coconut Creek
- News2022.11.16Gunman Shoots Up Coconut Creek Apartment Over Video Game Dispute
- Crime & Safety2022.11.13Parkland Crime Update: Stolen Necklace and Fraud
- Crime & Safety2022.11.06Parkland Crime Update: Road Rage and Car Burglary