By Kevin Deutsch
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates with residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through Oct. 3, 2022.
A burglary conveyance was reported on 09/30/2022. An unknown male subject entered the victim’s unlocked vehicle without the owner’s permission, but nothing was taken. Area canvassing complete.
Nob Hill Rd.
An incident of Bribery occurred on 09/30/2022. While conducting a traffic stop where the driver was arrested for DUI, the driver bribed deputies on the scene.
NW 60th Pl.
A domestic disturbance was reported on 10/01/2022.
S. Lago Vista Cir.
A person was the victim of Fraud – Impersonation on 09/30/2022. The victim alleged that she was scammed out of $1,985 by an individual pretending to be a bail agent over the phone. Tot. Est. Loss: $1,985.
A subcontractor was flying a drone on 09/30/2022 to inspect a roof when he crashed his drone.
On 10/01/2022, an altercation occurred at a football field. No injuries.
An incident of Theft – All Other occurred on 09/26/2022. Ten rolls of roofing paper were taken from a construction site. Tot. Est. Loss: $664.
Mullin, Lawrence Joseph, 60, was arrested on charges of Bribery of a Public Servant on Nob Hill Rd on 09/30/2022.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Events2022.11.22Spitfire Farm Hosts ‘Thanksgiving Break’ Equestrian Camp in Coconut Creek
- News2022.11.16Gunman Shoots Up Coconut Creek Apartment Over Video Game Dispute
- Crime & Safety2022.11.13Parkland Crime Update: Stolen Necklace and Fraud
- Crime & Safety2022.11.06Parkland Crime Update: Road Rage and Car Burglary