By Sharon Aron Baron
Those seeking a superb family dog may end their search with Spencer, currently residing at the Humane Society of Broward County.
Tragically, after seven years in a loving home, Spencer (ID 670110) was surrendered due to his family’s changing circumstances that left them unable to give him the time he deserved. This 78-pound Rottweiler mix is quite a sight, boasting a genuine affinity for humans of all ages.
Spencer is not just an ordinary dog. He’s a well-trained pet, proficient in the basics of potty training. Beyond this, he is vivacious, relishing any chance to run and frolic. He is always thrilled to meet new people, and according to his profile, he’s a good communicator who enjoys a little company during meal times.
Spencer’s congeniality with other dogs is a noteworthy attribute, making him an excellent choice for households with existing canine companions.
For those who prefer smaller, feline friends, the shelter is also home to many adorable kittens. Among them is Fudge (ID 669134.)
At just nine weeks old and weighing a mere 2.5 pounds, this tortoiseshell-coated beauty has a lot of growing ahead of her. Swirls of orange and black pepper her coat, giving her an irresistibly cute appearance. Her sisters, Skittles and Tiny Pie are just as enchanting, offering more choices for potential adopters.
To meet Spencer (ID 670110), Fudge (ID 669134), or any other delightful pets awaiting adoption, visit www.humanebroward.com to complete a pre-adoption application. Afterward, prospective adopters are welcome to visit the Humane Society of Broward County at 2070 Griffin Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL. The adoption kennels open daily at 11 a.m. The center can be reached at 954-989-3977, extension 6, for any inquiries.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Feeling Lucky? Powerball Jackpot Surges to $960 Million
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Coconut Creek Launches Pickleball Leagues This Fall
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Coconut Creek’s Hometown Market Returns on October 7
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Meet Grace and Kona: Pets Who Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County