By: Matt Rothman
Brayden Spalluto of Monarch High School had a historic postseason and finished it off in the State Swimming Championship on Nov. 19 at Sailfish Splash Aquatic Athletics Center in Stuart.
Spaluto’s success started in Districts and took first place and followed that up with a third-place finish in Regionals. He recorded the same time of 1:01:20 and then finished at 19th.
He also improved his time and finished at 59.66.
Got News in Coconut Creek? Send it Here. Keep reading NW Broward County’s #1 News Sites: Parkland Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.05.26Coconut Creek Track and Field Competes in States for 1st Time Since 2018
- News2023.05.24North Broward Prep Student Named National Merit Finalist; 3 Seniors Announce College Picks
- News2023.05.05North Broward Prep Varsity and Middle School Baseball Win Championship; Former Star Makes MLB Debut
- News2023.04.213 Local Football Players Announce Commitment; 5 Players Selected to Showcases