By Claire Cornish
As sweet as her name suggests, Honey is a five-month-old wire-haired terrier mix who is the perfect little new best friend to your family.
Honey loves dogs, cats, and kids, so she is a very easy fit for any household.
She also likes to take walks, play with her stuffed toys, and cuddle. She is a world-class snuggler and loves to shower her humans with affection.
Honey was left behind when her family fell on hard times and could no longer take care of her; now, she is ready for a second chance at lifelong happiness.
Popo Rescue is a local non-profit dedicated to rescuing dogs from the most overcrowded shelters and either placing them in foster homes or taking them on rescue transports where a network of Popo’s rescue partners welcome them and find them forever homes.
If you want to add Honey to your home, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2022.07.07Dog of the Week: Once Left Behind, This Puppy is Looking for a Second Chance
- News2022.06.26Dog of the Week: This Chihuahua-Mix Puppy Loves to Cuddle
- News2021.09.19Lucas is an Eager to Please, Obedient Lab Mix Looking for a Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Dog Training Graduate Wants to Show You How Well-Behaved She is