By Claire Cornish
At only five months old, this chihuahua-mix puppy named September has already decided that her true calling in life is to be the queen of her own castle.
Exceptionally loving and affectionate with humans, this little lady would prefer a home without any other dogs.
September loves to play with her toys and thrives on cuddles and contact.
Popo Rescue is a local non-profit dedicated to rescuing dogs from the most overcrowded shelters and either placing them in foster homes or taking them on rescue transports where a network of Popo’s rescue partners welcome them and find them forever homes.
If you want to bring her into your family, please get in touch with email@example.com.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Claire Cornish is a freelance writer, half marathon runner, and volunteer at Broward County Animal Care & Adoption. She is the proud mom of Callie the Labrador and a proud sister of Simon the Labrador mix.
- News2022.07.07Dog of the Week: Once Left Behind, This Puppy is Looking for a Second Chance
- News2022.06.26Dog of the Week: This Chihuahua-Mix Puppy Loves to Cuddle
- News2021.09.19Lucas is an Eager to Please, Obedient Lab Mix Looking for a Forever Family
- News2021.09.07Dog Training Graduate Wants to Show You How Well-Behaved She is