By: David Russell
Election season is in full swing as the Broward County Supervisor of Elections office has mailed out over 300,000 vote by mail ballots.
Voters can return their postage-paid ballot painlessly by putting it in the mail or dropping it off at one of the secure drop-off locations conveniently located throughout the county.
A few tips the Supervisor of Elections office recommends when voting by mail, never give your ballot to someone you do not know, be sure to sign the ballot in the allotted space marked, and return the ballots as soon as possible.
Ballots must be received by 7 p.m. on Election Night, August 23, 2022. For more information on requesting a VBM ballot and checking voter status, visit www.browardvotes.gov or contact Ivan Castro, Public Information Specialist, at 954-654-1611 or email@example.com.
Send Your News to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- A Coral Springs native, Florida State University graduate, and eternal optimist, David strives to find the local hidden gems in South Florida. He has a strong interest in technology, finance, and comedy.
- Events2022.12.13Does Your Yard Have What it Takes to Win a 2023 NatureScape Emerald Award?
- Events2022.11.062 Marjory Stoneman Douglas DECA Students Spearhead ‘Career Closet’ Initiative
- Events2022.11.01MSD Drama Presents ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’ November 3 and 4
- Events2022.09.07Parkland Artist David Haley Brushes Away the Competition