By Sharon Aron Baron
For those who’ve always wanted to learn how to play Mah Jongg, here’s their chance.
Originating in China, the popular four-player game is played with a set of 144 tiles based on Chinese characters and symbols. In four classes, players will learn the basics of this challenging game.
Instructor Cheryl Dunn is a Mah Jongg aficionado and shares her knowledge and love of the game with others.
Bring your enthusiasm; the rest will be provided. The class is held on Thursdays, from 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. beginning April 7, 2022.
Registration is open, and participants will be accepted in order of registration until the class is full. Register here: Parkland Library Mah Jongg.
A Parkland Library card is required to register.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 award-winning news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.03.24Coconut Creek Crime Update: String Of DUI Arrests Keeps Police Busy
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek Announces 2023 Summer Day Camp Program: Enroll Now for an Unforgettable Summer Experience
- News2023.03.18Men’s 30+ Basketball League Kicks Off This Summer in Coconut Creek
- News2023.03.18Coconut Creek Serves Up Fun With Open Play Table Tennis for Adults