By: Stanley Spiegelman
Parkland residents, grab your favorite cowboy hat and pair of boots. The hayride, and bonfire event returns to the Equestrian Center for a great time under the stars.
Held on Friday, November 18, from 6 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., the free event is open only open to a limited number of Parkland residents.
Don’t miss out on the smores, music, stories by the bonfire, and good ole company. Pre-registration is required and opens Friday, November 4. For more information, click here or call 954-757-4107.
The Equestrian Center is located at 8350 Ranch Road.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Stanley Spiegelman is a recent graduate from the University of Miami, where he received his bachelor of science in journalism and public relations. He plans to attend graduate school in the Spring of 2023 to obtain a master's in management.
- Events2022.11.13Registration Open for The Solomon Leadership Program
- Events2022.11.08City of Coconut Creek Homegrown Concert Series Presents Jimmy Stowe and The Stowaways
- Events2022.10.31Registration Opens Soon for Parkland’s Annual Hayride and Bonfire Event
- Events2022.10.14Parkland’s Clues in the Park Scavenger Hunt Begins October 22