By Sharon Aron Baron
Parkland residents Emily and Glenn Basser have owned Basser’s Fine Wines for three years, and events have become a considerable part of the shop’s unique experiences.
“We want to not only bring our community world-class wines every day but also give them experiences that typically only take place in larger cities,” said owner Emily Basser.
When the couple lived in New York, they would go to the Wine Spectator Grand tastings and wanted to bring a similar experience to our community.
“This year, we will have 160 wines from around the world along with 15 of the best local restaurants.
Some of the wines featured this year include Caymus, Belle Gloss, Ridge, Far Niente, Nickel and Nickel, Frank Family, and Pahlmeyer, among many other high-end offerings.
“This year, we wanted to not only feature domestic wines but give the event an international flair. We will have several tables of wines from France, Spain, Italy, and even a full Sake table.
Basser’s Food and Wine Festival will take place on Sunday, October 23, at the Heron Bay Marriott, from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Tickets are $100 per person and can be purchased at www.bassersfinewine.com.
Visit Basser’s Fine Wine On Saturday, September 24, where they will be putting on a third-anniversary party from 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. featuring Chateau Montelena, Grgich Hills, and Stag’s Leap wines along with live music and snacks. Free to the public. Guests must be 21 to drink.
Basser’s Fine Wine & Craft Beer is at 6240 Coral Ridge Drive, Suite 109, in Coral Springs.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek Announces 2023 Summer Day Camp Program: Enroll Now for an Unforgettable Summer Experience
- News2023.03.18Men’s 30+ Basketball League Kicks Off This Summer in Coconut Creek
- News2023.03.18Coconut Creek Serves Up Fun With Open Play Table Tennis for Adults
- News2023.03.17Coconut Creek Crime Update: Banyan Bay Burglary Victim Robbed of $2k