By: Sharon Aron Baron
A driver running a red light on N State Road 7 collided with another vehicle causing several individuals to be transported to the hospital.
On October 20, at approximately 10:00 p.m., witnesses said two vehicles collided when the driver of a black Nissan who was traveling eastbound on Johnson Road (Holmberg Road) in the center through lane approached a red light on State Road 7 and the driver of a grey Honda was traveling northbound on State Road 7 in the outside through lane approached Johnson Road with a green traffic light.
According to Margate-Coconut Creek Fire, three individuals involved were transported to Northwest Medical Center and two to North Broward Hospital. The driver of the black Nissan and one other passenger had to be extricated from the vehicle.
The driver of the black Nissan was issued a citation for running a red light.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.05.30Food Tour Continues with State Rep Christine Hunschofsky and Writer Dan I Cook Visiting The Fish Joint
- News2023.05.16Coconut Creek Unveils Thrilling Touch-A-Truck Extravaganza for 2023
- News2023.05.16Gallop into Adventure: Join Spitfire Farm Horse Camp for an Unforgettable Summer
- Events2023.05.16Coconut Creek Empowers Youth Voices Through 2023 Teen Political Forum