By Sharon Aron Baron
State Rep Christine Hunschofsky has again teamed up with local food writer Dan I Cook to embark on a District 95 Food Tour with a stop at The Fish Joint.
Their mission is simple: to sample different restaurants and highlight their unique dishes.
While Cook provides a brief synopsis of their experience, the goal is not to offer a full restaurant review but to give readers a taste of the local dining scene.
Earlier this month, they visited Coconut Creek’s BRGR Stop restaurant. Check out the story here.
The tour takes place in Coral Springs, Parkland, Coconut Creek, and Margate and showcases various restaurants in the area.
Cook, known for his love of local cuisine, was approached by Hunschofsky to co-host the event. The two share a passion for supporting local businesses and were eager to collaborate on this culinary adventure.
If you want to join them and support this local business, mark your calendars for Thursday, June 1, 2023, at 4:00 pm.
In addition, Cook and Hunschofsky welcome suggestions from the community on other local restaurants to visit in the district. So, if you have a favorite spot you think they should try, let them know.
The Fish Joint is at 4570 Lyons Rd, Coconut Creek, FL 33073.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Feeling Lucky? Powerball Jackpot Surges to $960 Million
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Coconut Creek Launches Pickleball Leagues This Fall
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Coconut Creek’s Hometown Market Returns on October 7
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Meet Grace and Kona: Pets Who Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County