By Kevin Maher
The Greater Broward Chapter of the Pap Corps is hosting a Play for the Cure! Game Night to help cancer research.
The Pap Corps, Champions for Cancer Research, is one of the largest grassroots fundraising organizations in South Florida, supporting research for all cancer types at the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at the University of Miami. The Greater Broward Chapter includes members from Parkland, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, and Tamarac.
The game night will be held at 6:30 p.m. on Wednesday, October 19, at Congregation Kol Tikvah, located at 6750 N. University Drive.
Mah Jongg, bridge, and canasta games will be on hand, as well as an intro to Mah Jongg for beginners. 1980s tunes, prizes, a 50/50 cash raffle, and snacks and refreshments will be available as well.
Admission is $40 for members and $45 for non-members. RSVP here.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Kevin Maher is a University of Florida journalism graduate with an interest in investigative journalism. Kevin has also worked at The Independent Florida Alligator and WUFT News.
- News2023.05.11FREE: Coconut Creek’s Youth Theater Presents Disney’s The Little Mermaid Jr.
- News2023.03.29Coconut Creek’s Movie in the Park for March is “Sonic the Hedgehog 2”
- Events2023.03.07Coconut Creek’s Movie in the Park for March is “Sonic the Hedgehog 2”
- Events2022.11.29Coconut Creek Hosts Toddler Winter Experience on Dec. 9