By: Matt Rothman
Through 36 matches for the Marjory Stoneman Douglas boys and girls bowling team, the Eagles have a combined 50 wins.
They have competed against Coral Springs High School, Coral Springs Charter, Coral Glades, J.P. Taravella, American Heritage, and Piney Grove.
The boy’s team is responsible for 34 wins and sits in first place. They are led by a pair of bowlers who have eclipsed 3,000 pins in Bryce Gregory, Vincent Ciullo, and Ryan Terpstra. Vasean Fairnot and Collin Oliphant have combined for 3,200 pins, while Angelina Ferringo and Dylan Miller are averaging scores above 100.
The girls are in third place with 16 wins Manahil Kashif leads the team in pins, followed by Kristina Lee, Diemmi Vu, Pretti Kumar, Jenny Baksh, and Giselle Chevelon.
Next, the Eagles will be in action on Tuesday, September 27.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.05.26Coconut Creek Track and Field Competes in States for 1st Time Since 2018
- News2023.05.24North Broward Prep Student Named National Merit Finalist; 3 Seniors Announce College Picks
- News2023.05.05North Broward Prep Varsity and Middle School Baseball Win Championship; Former Star Makes MLB Debut
- News2023.04.213 Local Football Players Announce Commitment; 5 Players Selected to Showcases