By: Matt Rothman
With the weather finally cooperating, the Marjory Stoneman Douglas swim team had a chance to compete in a tri-meet Tuesday afternoon.
Held at Coral Springs Aquatic Center, the boy’s team came in first, ahead of Cypress Bay and Coral Glades. The girls finished in second place, with Cypress Bay coming in first. MSD returns several swimmers from last year’s team that finished second in Districts.
MSD will continue to swim in more regular season meets before competing again in the District Tournament, followed by Regionals and potentially the State Championship.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.05.26Coconut Creek Track and Field Competes in States for 1st Time Since 2018
- News2023.05.24North Broward Prep Student Named National Merit Finalist; 3 Seniors Announce College Picks
- News2023.05.05North Broward Prep Varsity and Middle School Baseball Win Championship; Former Star Makes MLB Debut
- News2023.04.213 Local Football Players Announce Commitment; 5 Players Selected to Showcases