By Rachael Nestel
Residents now have a new hair color option with the opening of Madison Reed at The Promenade at Coconut Creek.
The company, founded by CEO Amy Errett, promotes luxurious hair color products made with long-lasting, high-quality ingredients.
Errett created Madison Reed with the belief that all women deserve better when it comes to their hair care. The company’s color ingredients are “Smart 8-Free,” meaning they are free of ammonia, PPD, resorcinol, parabens, phthalates, gluten, SLS, and titanium dioxide.
In addition to offering top-notch products, Madison Reed is also cruelty-free and Leaping Bunny certified.
At the Coconut Creek location, new clients can take advantage of a special offer of 20% off their first service using code COCOCREEK20 and a $60 root color service using code ROOTS10.
The salon is open from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesdays through Saturdays at 4467 Lyons Road, Suite F-112, between Amazing Lash Studio and Starbucks Coffee.
Got News in Coconut Creek? Send it Here. Keep reading NW Broward County’s #1 News Sites: Parkland Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Rachael Nestel has lived in Coral Springs for three years. She taught middle school English for over four years and currently works full-time as a Senior Copywriter. Rachael graduated with a Bachelor's degree in Journalism and Media Studies from Rutgers University in 2009.
- News2023.01.24The Women’s Club of Coconut Creek Hosts Self-Guided Butterfly Garden Tour
- News2023.01.17Upcoming Coconut Creek Crafts Fair Celebrates Local Artisans
- News2023.01.10Coconut Creek Police Detective Wins ‘Big Brother of the Year’ Competition
- News2023.01.10Coconut Creek Teen Receives Special Honor for ‘Doing the Right Thing’