By: Matt Rothman
“Parkland Soccer Club could not be more excited to be joining ECNL,” said Roger Thomas, director of club and coaching development for Parkland SC. “We believe that joining the ECNL, an incredibly prestigious national league, will have huge advantages and opportunities for our club’s players.
The players will have an opportunity to compete and develop their talents in an elite, national-level environment, with access to training opportunities and college exposure.
Starting as a young club Division I team in 2015, Parkland SC has quickly blossomed and competed in the National Premier program and ECNLR Regional Program before their invitation. Thomas also credits the club board, team managers, coaching staff, our parents, and our players for sticking with this to make it possible.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024NBP Boys Basketball Historic Season Ends in Triple Overtime in State Semifinals
- NewsFebruary 28, 2024North Broward Prep Continues Domination With 3 Championships
- NewsFebruary 15, 20242-Time State Champion A.J. Cutler Makes College Pick
- NewsFebruary 7, 2024Coconut Creek High Wraps Up Winter Sports Season; Eye Success in the Spring