By Sharon Aron Baron
This week, the Humane Society of Broward County has some wonderful pets to choose from. All adoptions include spaying or neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, treatment for flea and ticks, and much more.
Curtis (ID 647936) wants nothing more than to find a family to love. Can you make his wish come true?
At three years old and 43 pounds, this love bug will melt your heart. He walks well on a leash, loves to chase toys, and appears to get along with other dogs. Thanks to Dolly’s Dream, his adoption fee is sponsored, and he gets to go home with goodies to help him settle in. Can he be part of your family?
Sweet ten-month-old Gin (ID 649328) would love a cat friend to snuggle with and a family to call her own. Sadly, the landlord said no pets, so Gin needs to find another home. She is good with kids ages five and up but can be selective about her adult human friends. Thanks to cat lover Betsy M, Gin’s adoption fee is also sponsored.
To meet a pet, fill out a pre-adoption application online at www.humanebroward.com. Once completed, visit the shelter located at 2070 Griffin Road, a block west of I-95, opening daily at 11 a.m. For questions, call 954-989-3977 ext. 6
Adoptions are $300 for puppies five months and younger, $150 for dogs six months and older, $100 for kittens five months and younger, and $40 for cats six months and older (Adopt one, get one free).
Located at 2070 Griffin Rd, in Fort Lauderdale.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek Announces 2023 Summer Day Camp Program: Enroll Now for an Unforgettable Summer Experience
- News2023.03.18Men’s 30+ Basketball League Kicks Off This Summer in Coconut Creek
- News2023.03.18Coconut Creek Serves Up Fun With Open Play Table Tennis for Adults
- News2023.03.17Coconut Creek Crime Update: Banyan Bay Burglary Victim Robbed of $2k