By Sharon Aron Baron
U.S. Rep. Ted Deutch (D-FL) is hosting a virtual roundtable on Wednesday with members of the Florida State Senate and House of Representatives, along with community advocates and leaders.
Addressing the current status of gun safety legislation, the virtual roundtable examines the next steps to address the crisis of gun violence and keeping the community safe.
U.S. Representative Ted Deutch, State Senator Tina Polsky, and State Representatives Dan Daley and Christine Hunschofsky will be joined by advocates from organizations including Brady Florida, Moms Demand Action, Honor With Action Coalition, Everytown for Gun Safety, and Stand With Parkland, Parkland Mayor Rich Walker and Coral Springs Mayor Scott Brook.
This virtual roundtable will be held over Zoom on Wednesday, Jan. 5, from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. RSVP here for the roundtable.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.03.24Coconut Creek Crime Update: String Of DUI Arrests Keeps Police Busy
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek Announces 2023 Summer Day Camp Program: Enroll Now for an Unforgettable Summer Experience
- News2023.03.18Men’s 30+ Basketball League Kicks Off This Summer in Coconut Creek
- News2023.03.18Coconut Creek Serves Up Fun With Open Play Table Tennis for Adults