By Michelle Spitzer
If you can sing, dance, juggle, tell a joke or have the skills for any kind of performance, Relay For Life is looking for you.
A fundraising event hosted by Relay For Life of Parkland, Coral Springs, Margate, and Coconut Creek, the talent show takes place in front of a live audience and is streamed online. First, second and third place will be awarded based on donations raised.
The entry fee for Relay’s Got Talent is a $10 donation. Those performing are asked to limit their act to a maximum of five minutes.
Relay’s Got Talent is held on March 20 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Park Trails Amphitheater, 10561 Trails End. Those wanting to enter can register here and click “Join Our Team.”
The annual community-based walk is held on April 9 at Marjory Stoneman Douglas, celebrates cancer survivors, remembers those lost, and raises funds to end cancer.
Relay For Life is a national fundraising campaign that benefits the American Cancer Society.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 award-winning news source, Parkland Talk.
- Michelle Spitzer grew up in Coral Springs, attending Westchester Elementary, Ramblewood Middle, and J.P. Taravella High. She attended the University of Florida and has been a journalist for nearly two decades. As a reporter and editor for The Associated Press and USA Today, she’s covered everything from U.S. Presidents to shuttle launches to Jamie Foxx’s New Year’s Eve party.
- Events2022.04.08City of Parkland Holds Autism Awareness and Acceptance Event April 9
- Schools2022.04.07Registration Open for Parkland’s New Youth Ambassador Program
- Events2022.03.24City of Parkland Holds Autism Awareness and Acceptance Event April 9
- Events2022.03.22Volunteers needed for 2023 Parkland Day