By Agrippina Fadel
Protect your identity and private information and shred all unwanted documents at the next Shred Event hosted by the Coconut Creek Police Department.
Held on Saturday, May 6, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Butterfly Lot at the 5200 block of NW 40th St. The drive-through event is free and limited to the Coconut Creek residents.
The limit is three boxes per household, and all the documents are shredded on-site.
Paper-shredding events allow residents to safely destroy confidential documents and protect them from identity theft.
Got News in Coconut Creek? Send it Here. Keep reading NW Broward County’s #1 News Sites: Parkland Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.05.20Dog of the Week: Survivor of Hoarding Case Seeks a Loving Home
- News2023.05.06From Engine Troubles to Kitten Cuddles: The Heartwarming Story of Coconut Creek Police Rescue Mission
- News2023.05.02Safeguard Your Identity: Shred Documents at Coconut Creek Police Event
- News2023.05.01Reel in the Best Seafood in Coconut Creek at The Fish Joint