By Sharon Aron Baron
A cultural extravaganza will fill the air with the sounds, tastes, and textures of Mexico this fall.
The annual ArtsFest, a one-day celebration hosted by the Coconut Creek Multicultural Circle and the City of Coconut Creek, will return on Saturday, September 9, featuring Mexico as this year’s theme country.
From 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., the Community Center located at 1100 Lyons Road will be transformed into a hub of multicultural exploration. The event will spotlight local craft artists, an interactive children’s area, a bevy of food trucks, and a line-up of entertainment and live music.
While the event is free to attend and does not require pre-registration, it’s recommended to come early to take full advantage of all the festivities. Visitors of all ages are welcome, although kindly asked to leave their pets at home for the day.
ArtsFest 2023 not only offers an opportunity for attendees to immerse themselves in Mexican culture but also provides a platform for local artisans to showcase their talent.
Vendors interested in participating in the ArtsFest should contact Mikkie Belvedere at 954-977-5912 or via email at MBelvedere11@gmail.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Feeling Lucky? Powerball Jackpot Surges to $960 Million
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Coconut Creek Launches Pickleball Leagues This Fall
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Coconut Creek’s Hometown Market Returns on October 7
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Meet Grace and Kona: Pets Who Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County