By: Matt Rothman
Through 36 matches for the Marjory Stoneman Douglas boys and girls bowling team, the Eagles have a combined 50 wins.
They have competed against Coral Springs High School, Coral Springs Charter, Coral Glades, J.P. Taravella, American Heritage, and Piney Grove.
The boy’s team is responsible for 34 wins and sits in first place. They are led by a pair of bowlers who have eclipsed 3,000 pins in Bryce Gregory, Vincent Ciullo, and Ryan Terpstra. Vasean Fairnot and Collin Oliphant have combined for 3,200 pins, while Angelina Ferringo and Dylan Miller are averaging scores above 100.
The girls are in third place with 16 wins Manahil Kashif leads the team in pins, followed by Kristina Lee, Diemmi Vu, Pretti Kumar, Jenny Baksh, and Giselle Chevelon.
Next, the Eagles will be in action on Tuesday, September 27.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek and Monarch Compete in BCAA Track and Field Championship
- News2023.03.17North Broward Prep Tennis Teams Combine For 9 Early Season Wins
- News2023.03.17North Broward Prep’s Alex Wigginton Makes College Pick
- News2023.03.13Michael Frederick’s Overtime Goal Lifts Florida Junior Panthers to State Championship