By: Matt Rothman
The Marjory Stoneman Douglas boys’ golf team was incredible in the Broward County Athletic Association Damien Huttenhoff Golf Classic at the Country Club of Coral Springs.
On Monday, the team finished with a team score of 288, with three Eagles finishing in the top three individually. T.J. Thompson was the lone player to shoot under par with a 68 (-2). Dylan Marrone shot a 71 to come in second, while Ryan Shimony recorded a 72. Jayden Thursingham recorded a 77 to round out the scoring, while freshman Josh Lieberman shot a 79.
St. Thomas Aquinas, who came in second, finished 17 shots back of MSD, while Western High School came in third.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek and Monarch Compete in BCAA Track and Field Championship
- News2023.03.17North Broward Prep Tennis Teams Combine For 9 Early Season Wins
- News2023.03.17North Broward Prep’s Alex Wigginton Makes College Pick
- News2023.03.13Michael Frederick’s Overtime Goal Lifts Florida Junior Panthers to State Championship