By: Matt Rothman
The North Broward Prep girls lacrosse team has a record of 5-7 as their season comes to a close. The Eagles already have three more wins than last year after going 5-2.
NBP began the season with a win over Ransom Everglades High School 16-11. They dropped their next game but won three out of four. The Eagles scored 54 goals in victories over Cooper City, J.P. Taravella, and Palmer Trinity High School in those three wins. They also earned an exciting 9-8 win over Gulliver Prep on March 28 in their first game back from Spring Break.
Next, the Eagles will have three more games in the regular season and play Cardinal Gibbons on Friday, April 1, at 6 p.m. They will have two more games against Cooper City and West Broward High school before the District Tournament.
Got News in Coconut Creek? Send it Here. Keep reading NW Broward County’s #1 News Sites: Parkland Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.03.26Monarch High School’s Brayden Slade Commits to Dream School
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek and Monarch Compete in BCAA Track and Field Championship
- News2023.03.17North Broward Prep Tennis Teams Combine For 9 Early Season Wins
- News2023.03.17North Broward Prep’s Alex Wigginton Makes College Pick