By: Matt Rothman
Parkland Soccer Club is officially joining the boys Elite Clubs National League starting in the 2022-23 season based on the team’s success over the years.
“Parkland Soccer Club could not be more excited to be joining ECNL,” said Roger Thomas, director of club and coaching development for Parkland SC. “We believe that joining the ECNL, an incredibly prestigious national league, will have huge advantages and opportunities for our club’s players.
The players will have an opportunity to compete and develop their talents in an elite, national-level environment, with access to training opportunities and college exposure.
Starting as a young club Division I team in 2015, Parkland SC has quickly blossomed and competed in the National Premier program and ECNLR Regional Program before their invitation. Thomas also credits the club board, team managers, coaching staff, our parents, and our players for sticking with this to make it possible.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek and Monarch Compete in BCAA Track and Field Championship
- News2023.03.17North Broward Prep Tennis Teams Combine For 9 Early Season Wins
- News2023.03.17North Broward Prep’s Alex Wigginton Makes College Pick
- News2023.03.13Michael Frederick’s Overtime Goal Lifts Florida Junior Panthers to State Championship