By Agrippina Fadel
Get hooked on the best seafood in town and scale up your dining experience with The Fish Joint – a local favorite making waves with its delicious dishes and community-minded approach.
Located at 4570 Lyons Road, this restaurant has become a favorite among locals, offering a relaxed atmosphere, friendly staff, and great quality food at reasonable prices.
The Fish Joint specializes in a variety of seafood dishes that are sure to satisfy your cravings. Whether you’re in the mood for grilled, blackened, jerked, or fried fish, you can get it cooked the way you want it here. The most popular menu items include the Lobster Roll, Buffalo Shrimp Tacos, Ahi Tuna Nachos, and Crab and Shrimp Boils.
In addition to serving up delicious food, The Fish Joint is committed to being an excellent partner to the community. They recently hosted the Coconut Creek Police K9 event, worked with local organizations like Eagles’ Haven and the Women’s Club, and sponsored the local girls’ softball team. The restaurant believes in giving back to the community and values its customers.
While the Coconut Creek location does not serve alcohol, guests can bring their own beverages to enjoy with their meals. The restaurant is open Mondays through Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and is closed on Sundays.
For more information, visit www.thefishjoint.com or call 954-634-0277.
Got News in Coconut Creek? Send it Here. Keep reading NW Broward County’s #1 News Sites: Parkland Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Agrippina Fadel grew up in Siberia and received her master's in journalism from Tyumen State University. Agrippina is also a writer and editor at Draftsy.net. She has been a US resident for over ten years and speaks English and Russian.
- News2023.05.20Dog of the Week: Survivor of Hoarding Case Seeks a Loving Home
- News2023.05.06From Engine Troubles to Kitten Cuddles: The Heartwarming Story of Coconut Creek Police Rescue Mission
- News2023.05.02Safeguard Your Identity: Shred Documents at Coconut Creek Police Event
- News2023.05.01Reel in the Best Seafood in Coconut Creek at The Fish Joint