By Sharon Aron Baron
Broward Health Coral Springs welcomed Modesto Gato as its chief financial officer.
The recent promotion of Gato follows his three-year tenure as Broward Health’s associate vice president of finance, in which he led all functions related to accounting, oversaw the operating and budget process, and supported the health system in the development of financial strategies.
He joined the health system in 2016 as regional director of finance at Broward Health Medical Center. He also served as regional director of financial management for Broward Health.
“Modesto has a proven record of budgeting and long-term financial forecasting that will help us further enhance the services and care we provide the Coral Springs community,” said Jared Smith, CEO of Broward Health Coral Springs.
Before joining Broward Health, Modesto served at Nicklaus Children’s Hospital for more than 16 years in various roles, including decision support, financial management, and budgeting.
Modesto received his Master of Business Administration and Bachelor of Science degrees in accounting and finance from Florida International University.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek Announces 2023 Summer Day Camp Program: Enroll Now for an Unforgettable Summer Experience
- News2023.03.18Men’s 30+ Basketball League Kicks Off This Summer in Coconut Creek
- News2023.03.18Coconut Creek Serves Up Fun With Open Play Table Tennis for Adults
- News2023.03.17Coconut Creek Crime Update: Banyan Bay Burglary Victim Robbed of $2k