By Michelle Spitzer
After nearly 30 years in business, Tunie’s, a popular organic and natural food supplement market, will close its doors in February, however, the exact date has not been announced.
“It’s with a heavy heart we are announcing that Tunie’s will be closing its retail store next month,” the owners posted online. “Tunie’s has been a fixture in the Coral Springs and Parkland community since 1993. Our mission of helping customers live healthier lives through nutritional education and access to natural products has been incredibly rewarding, and we wanted to say thank you to all of the patrons that have made these last 29 years so much fun.”
The message went on to say the business will maintain an online presence.
“While our physical retail store is closing, you will still be able to find most of Tunie’s great vitamins and supplements online at Tunies.com, where you can continue to support your local community health food store.”
Tunie’s, located at 5651 Coral Ridge Drive in Coral Springs, will discount products until the store closes.
One of Florida’s largest grocery, vitamin and nutrition markets, Tunie’s is known for its juice bar, one-on-one nutritional specialists, and affordable prices. The store was also was active in the community, partnering with Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School’s garden club to create a community garden.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Michelle Spitzer grew up in Coral Springs, attending Westchester Elementary, Ramblewood Middle, and J.P. Taravella High. She attended the University of Florida and has been a journalist for nearly two decades. As a reporter and editor for The Associated Press and USA Today, she’s covered everything from U.S. Presidents to shuttle launches to Jamie Foxx’s New Year’s Eve party.
- Events2022.04.08City of Parkland Holds Autism Awareness and Acceptance Event April 9
- Schools2022.04.07Registration Open for Parkland’s New Youth Ambassador Program
- Events2022.03.24City of Parkland Holds Autism Awareness and Acceptance Event April 9
- Events2022.03.22Volunteers needed for 2023 Parkland Day