By: Matt Rothman
Coconut Creek and Monarch High School cheerleading team officially competed in BCAA County Championship on Saturday at Dillard High School.
The Cougars competed in the Medium Non-Tumbling Division against Cooper City, South Plantation, Marjory Stoneman Douglas, West Broward, and Blanche Ely High School. However, they did not place in the top three.
The Knights faced off against Coral Springs Charter and Northeast High School in the Small C0-Ed Division and finished second behind the Panthers. Monarch previously competed in a meet against Coral Springs High School and will next compete in Regionals with Coconut Creek on Saturday, Jan. 21, at Coral Glades High School.
Got News in Coconut Creek? Send it Here. Keep reading NW Broward County’s #1 News Sites: Parkland Talk, Coconut Creek Talk, Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek and Monarch Compete in BCAA Track and Field Championship
- News2023.03.17North Broward Prep Tennis Teams Combine For 9 Early Season Wins
- News2023.03.17North Broward Prep’s Alex Wigginton Makes College Pick
- News2023.03.13Michael Frederick’s Overtime Goal Lifts Florida Junior Panthers to State Championship