By: Matt Rothman
Coconut Creek High School officially held singing day on Wednesday and had 11 student-athletes announce their decision.
Elijah Cannon is headed to Mississippi State. The three-star recruit was initially committed to attending Florida Atlantic University before switching and finished his senior season with 432 rushing yards and nine touchdowns.
Semaj Wallace, Eirik Simmons, Raymond Jackson Marvin Montero Jr, Raymond Jackson, Isaiah Hope, Kael Aceus and Travis Thompson are all signed to attend Bethune Cookman University.
Hyjah Miller will be attending Toledo University and is one of the top cornerbacks in Broward County. Jamarie Hostzclaw, the team’s leading rusher, signed with Alabama State University.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsFebruary 15, 20242-Time State Champion A.J. Cutler Makes College Pick
- NewsFebruary 7, 2024Coconut Creek High Wraps Up Winter Sports Season; Eye Success in the Spring
- NewsFebruary 4, 2024Monarch High School Cheerleading Team Places 3rd in State Championship
- NewsFebruary 2, 2024North Broward Prep Athletic Update: Girls Soccer Wins Districts, Historic Senior Night For Abelleira & More