By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Coconut Creek contracts with Republic Services to provide all residential solid waste services, including collection of household garbage, bulk waste, and yard waste.
Garbage must be placed by the curb in the city-issued garbage cart prior to 7:00 a.m. on your pickup day. View the single-family garbage collection map for information on the pickup days for your area. Single Family Collection Schedule
Garbage is collected twice per week. Bulk trash is picked up once per week. By grouping these activities together, we can strive to reduce the total amount of waste our community produces while offering a mix of collection and disposal options.
For information, contact Republic Service at 954-327-9550.
The City of Coconut Creek provides four types of solid waste services and participates in a Household Hazardous Waste Program.
Got News in Coconut Creek? Send it Here.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Celebrate Coconut Creek’s Butterfly Festival with Fun, Food and Fireworks
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Coconut Creek Holds Touch-A-Truck Extravaganza for 2024
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024New Women’s Pickleball League Launches in Coconut Creek
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a Family-Friendly Workshop in Coconut Creek