By: Jen Russon
A pizza restaurant between the Coral Springs and Parkland city limits is donating 20 percent of proceeds when customers mention Westglades Middle School on Thursday.
Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza has 60 locations in eight states and is based on founder Anthony Bruno’s memories of the Long Island pizza he loved as a child but couldn’t find when he moved to Florida in 2002.
The Coral Springs location is as big on philanthropy as it is on tomato sauce, hosting many charity events since opening its doors at the Magnolia Shoppes.
Their upcoming “give-back” night honors take out, delivery, and dine-in orders during the April 28 fundraiser.
The restaurant is located at 9521 Westview Drive. They are open from 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. on weekdays.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk.
- Jen Russon is a freelance writer and English Language Arts teacher. She has published two novels to Amazon Kindle and lives in Coral Springs with her family.
- Events2022.04.25Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Holds ‘Give-Back Night’, for Westglades Middle
- Schools2022.04.252 Memorial Scholarships Created For Parkland Resident and Good Samaritan Who Died After Crash
- Events2022.04.05Aston Gardens Presents Silent Auction to Help Disabled Veterans, May 22
- Sponsored2021.11.22The Broward Health Coral Springs ‘Medical Staff Scholarship’ Now Accepting Applications