By Kevin Deutsch
Broward School Board Member Lori Alhadeff will host a “meet and chat” event with Broward County Public Schools Interim Superintendent Dr. Vickie Cartwright on Dec. 13 in Coral Springs.
The event will run from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. at J.P. Taravella High School, 10600 Riverside Drive.
Alhadeff represents Coral Springs, Parkland, Tamarac, and parts of Margate and North Lauderdale. The former teacher and mother of three became a school safety advocate after her daughter Alyssa was killed in the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.
Alhadeff was elected in 2018 and announced her re-election campaign this year.
For more information on the event visit browardschools.com/MeetandChat.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Events2022.11.22Spitfire Farm Hosts ‘Thanksgiving Break’ Equestrian Camp in Coconut Creek
- News2022.11.16Gunman Shoots Up Coconut Creek Apartment Over Video Game Dispute
- Crime & Safety2022.11.13Parkland Crime Update: Stolen Necklace and Fraud
- Crime & Safety2022.11.06Parkland Crime Update: Road Rage and Car Burglary