By Sharon Aron Baron
The City of Coconut Creek is set to usher in a new season of fun with their latest initiative for toddlers.
Aptly titled ‘Toddler Playtime & Fun,’ this program promises engaging play sessions where toddlers can learn, interact, and socialize.
With a particular focus on ages 18 months to 4 years, the program provides participants with a safe, controlled, and friendly space to explore their surroundings.
The series will span four weeks, kicking off on Tuesday, September 26, and concluding on October 17.
To cater to varying schedules, there are two sessions each Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m.
Parents and guardians can enroll their children in individual classes or the entire four-week session. Individual classes for Coconut Creek residents are priced at $10, and the full session at $30. For non-residents, individual classes are priced at $15 and the full session at $40.
All sessions will be held at the city’s Recreation Complex at 4455 Sol Press Boulevard. However, those interested are advised to hurry, as each day can only accommodate a maximum of 10 participants. Registration is ongoing until all slots are filled.
There are two ways to register conveniently: online via the city’s WebTrac portal CoconutCreek.net/WebTrac or through walk-in registrations at the Recreation Complex or the Community Center on 1100 Lyons Road. Prior online registration requires a WebTrac account. If you need assistance setting one up, the Recreation Complex can help at 954-956-1580.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Feeling Lucky? Powerball Jackpot Surges to $960 Million
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Coconut Creek Launches Pickleball Leagues This Fall
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Coconut Creek’s Hometown Market Returns on October 7
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Meet Grace and Kona: Pets Who Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County