By Sharon Aron Baron
Coconut Creek is holding a free event that provides valuable resources, information, programs, and services to seniors and their caregivers.
The Coconut Creek Senior Expo will be held Friday, December 1, from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Coconut Creek Community Center at 1100 Lyons Road.
Attendees will have access to a wide range of vendors providing the latest resources for seniors, including healthcare providers, financial institutions, and community organizations, according to the city of Coconut Creek hosting the event.
The expo will feature informative sessions, interactive exhibits, and opportunities to meet and connect with other seniors in the community, organizers said.
The expo is geared towards residents aged 55 and over, but anyone is welcome to attend.
Those interested in becoming vendors at the event should contact city Project Manager Heather Hughes by phone at 954-545-6698 or by email at email@example.com.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsDecember 4, 2023Free “Evening of Elegance” Celebration Held in Coconut Creek
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 28, 2023Coconut Creek Senior Expo Connects Community with Valuable Resources and Support
- NewsNovember 26, 2023Celebrate the World’s Winter Traditions at Coconut Creek’s Holiday Cultures of Winter Event