By Sharon Aron Baron
Are you looking for fresh, locally grown produce, artisanal bread and baked goods, homemade dips and sauces, and other products made by small, local businesses?
Look no further than the City of Coconut Creek Hometown Market. This bi-weekly farmers market takes place on the first and third Saturday of each month from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Township Plaza, located at the Southeast corner of Lyons Road and Sample Road, by Veterans Park.
At the Hometown Market, you’ll find a wide selection of products ranging from produce and honey to coffee, jellies, popcorn, and even dog treats. Plus, there are plenty of unique kitchenware items available for purchase. Whether you’re looking to stock up on fresh ingredients for your next meal or want to support local small businesses, the Hometown Market has something for everyone.
Don’t miss out on Saturday, November 4, 2023, and if you’re a small business owner interested in becoming a vendor at the Hometown Market, email HometownMarket@coconutcreek.net or call 954-545-6682 for more information.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsDecember 4, 2023Free “Evening of Elegance” Celebration Held in Coconut Creek
- NewsDecember 1, 2023Broward County Schools Opens 2024/25 School Choice Options
- NewsNovember 28, 2023Coconut Creek Senior Expo Connects Community with Valuable Resources and Support
- NewsNovember 26, 2023Celebrate the World’s Winter Traditions at Coconut Creek’s Holiday Cultures of Winter Event