By Sharon Aron Baron
Are you looking for fresh, locally grown produce, artisanal bread and baked goods, homemade dips and sauces, and other products made by small, local businesses?
Look no further than the City of Coconut Creek Hometown Market. This bi-weekly farmers market takes place on the first and third Saturday of each month from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. at the Township Plaza, located at the Southeast corner of Lyons Road and Sample Road, by Veterans Park.
At the Hometown Market, you’ll find a wide selection of products ranging from produce and honey to coffee, jellies, popcorn, and even dog treats. Plus, there are plenty of unique kitchenware items available for purchase. Whether you’re looking to stock up on fresh ingredients for your next meal or want to support local small businesses, the Hometown Market has something for everyone.
Don’t miss out on Saturday, October 7, 2023, and if you’re a small business owner interested in becoming a vendor at the Hometown Market, email HometownMarket@coconutcreek.net or call 954-545-6682 for more information.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024Coconut Creek to Celebrate St. Paddy’s Day with Toddler Treasure Hunt
- NewsFebruary 28, 2024School Duel Returns with Coconut Creek vs. Northeast High School
- NewsFebruary 28, 2024Coconut Creek Police Probe Additional Cases After Man is Charged with Sexual Battery
- NewsFebruary 26, 2024Check It out! City of Coconut Creek Holds 9th Annual Mayors’ Chess Challenge Returns