By Kevin Deutsch
Through our joint effort with the Broward Sheriff’s Office to share updates with residents, this is a summary of crimes and other Parkland incidents through May 2, 2022.
On 05/01/2022, a loose dog bit a woman on her left ankle but immediately released and retreated. The dog was captured/contained, and picked up by Broward County Animal Control.
NW 81st Mnr.
A 14-year-old male was the victim of a Battery on 04/27/2022. Juvenile victim advised he was involved in a physical altercation with three older juveniles. During the altercation, the victim was pushed by one juvenile and punched by another. No injury was sustained. Parents of offending juveniles contacted. Mother of victim did not want to prosecute. Waiver signed.
A 16-year-old juvenile, a habitual runaway, was last seen on 4/28/22 before leaving for school at MSD.
NW 63rd Way
On 04/27/2022, a caller reported $200 in damage to their wire fence.
On 04/26/2022, two males entered a store, took two backpacks from the shelf, placed numerous other items into the backpacks, and then exited without paying. Tot. Est. Loss: $150.
Theft From Building
A person was the victim of Theft From Building on 04/28/2022. Tot. Est. Loss: $310.
Nob Hill Rd.
On 04/29/2022, deputies conducted a traffic stop and the vehicle fled south on Nob Hill Road. BOLO was put out over the radio.
Gutierrez, Da’reese Manuel, 22, was arrested on charges of Driving With a Suspended License on 61st Ter on 04/30/2022.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 award-winning news source, Parkland Talk.
- Kevin Deutsch is an award-winning crime journalist and author. A graduate of Florida International University, Kevin has worked on staff at The Miami Herald, New York Daily News, and The Palm Beach Post.
- Events2022.11.22Spitfire Farm Hosts ‘Thanksgiving Break’ Equestrian Camp in Coconut Creek
- News2022.11.16Gunman Shoots Up Coconut Creek Apartment Over Video Game Dispute
- Crime & Safety2022.11.13Parkland Crime Update: Stolen Necklace and Fraud
- Crime & Safety2022.11.06Parkland Crime Update: Road Rage and Car Burglary