By: Matt Rothman
Former professional baseball player Stephen Cardullo is hosting a clinic on Monday, September 26.
The event will be held in Parkland at Terramar Park from 8:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m., where players will work on hitting, defense, pitching, and base running. Prizes will be given at the end of each day to the players of the day, while all players will need to bring their baseball equipment (bats, helmets, gloves, cleats).
“I hope to inspire the next wave of players to continue to work hard to accomplish their childhood dreams as I did,” said Cardullo.
Those interested in joining can contact Caudillo at 954-415-6078 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 Award-Winning News Source, Parkland Talk. Don’t miss reading Coral Springs Talk, Margate Talk, and Tamarac Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student.
- News2023.05.26Coconut Creek Track and Field Competes in States for 1st Time Since 2018
- News2023.05.24North Broward Prep Student Named National Merit Finalist; 3 Seniors Announce College Picks
- News2023.05.05North Broward Prep Varsity and Middle School Baseball Win Championship; Former Star Makes MLB Debut
- News2023.04.213 Local Football Players Announce Commitment; 5 Players Selected to Showcases