By Sharon Aron Baron
The Coconut Creek Multicultural Circle, in collaboration with the City of Coconut Creek, is holding “An Evening of Elegance,” allowing community members to immerse themselves in the local arts scene,
Held on Saturday, December 16, from 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m., the event is an adults-only gathering, welcoming guests aged 21 and over. It promises an array of attractions, including an exhibition of local art, which is a fantastic chance for attendees to explore and appreciate the creative talents within their community.
The evening also has live entertainment, including a performance by a violin duo that will provide the perfect backdrop to the evening’s festivities. For those who love culinary delights, there will be a variety of food and alcohol vendors.
Importantly, there is no admission fee for “An Evening of Elegance,” and pre-registration is not required, making it an easily accessible event for all interested.
The venue is the Community Center, located at 1100 Lyons Road, which will be transformed into a hub of cultural vibrancy for the evening.
For anyone seeking more information about this must-attend event, inquiries can be directed to the provided contact number, 954-545-6682, or by visiting the website CoconutCreek.net/Parks.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Celebrate Coconut Creek’s Butterfly Festival with Fun, Food and Fireworks
- NewsFebruary 19, 2024Coconut Creek Holds Touch-A-Truck Extravaganza for 2024
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024New Women’s Pickleball League Launches in Coconut Creek
- NewsFebruary 18, 2024Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with a Family-Friendly Workshop in Coconut Creek