By Sharon Aron Baron
Two adorable pets hope to find forever homes at the Humane Society of Broward County.
Major (ID 664205) is a remarkable companion awaiting his forever home. This charming two-year-old weighs 53 pounds and is brimming with love and joy.
With his fun-loving nature, Major will bring happiness to any family lucky enough to adopt him. He adores the company of people and gets along well with other dogs. He’s quite a fan of visiting the local dog park.
Major’s spirited personality extends to his affinity for water; he takes delight in playing in a kiddie pool. If you have a pool at home, he might be the perfect swimming buddy. Major already knows a few basic commands, and his eagerness to learn will make training a breeze. However, it’s important to note that Major’s love for toys is matched only by his desire to chase feline friends, so a home without cats would be the ideal fit for him.
On the feline side, beautiful Queen Charlotte (ID 668932) is a petite calico weighing just over six pounds. While she may be shy, Queen Charlotte’s stunning appearance is sure to captivate anyone who sets eyes on her.
This lovely lady requires a tranquil home and a patient owner who will give her the time and space to adjust to her new surroundings. Despite her initial shyness, Queen Charlotte finds comfort in being gently petted and adores ear scratches.
If you’re interested in meeting Major, Queen Charlotte, or any other wonderful pets available for adoption, please complete the pre-adoption application at www.humanebroward.com. Afterward, make your way to the Humane Society of Broward County, conveniently located at 2070 Griffin Road in Fort Lauderdale.
The adoption kennels open their doors daily at 11 a.m., providing ample opportunities for potential pet parents to meet their future furry companions. Please contact the Humane Society at 954-989-3977 ext. 6 for any inquiries or further assistance.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- NewsSeptember 29, 2023Feeling Lucky? Powerball Jackpot Surges to $960 Million
- NewsSeptember 27, 2023Coconut Creek Launches Pickleball Leagues This Fall
- NewsSeptember 23, 2023Coconut Creek’s Hometown Market Returns on October 7
- NewsSeptember 19, 2023Meet Grace and Kona: Pets Who Need Forever Homes at the Humane Society of Broward County