By: Matt Rothman
Marjory Stoneman Douglas cheerleading team is officially on their way to the States following their performance at Regionals Friday night.
The Eagles were the only team to compete in the small Co-Ed Tumbling Division and performed at Coral Glades High School. Next, MSD will compete in States at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center at the University of Florida on February 1.
Send Your News to Coral Springs #1 Award-Winning News Site Here.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsFebruary 29, 2024NBP Boys Basketball Historic Season Ends in Triple Overtime in State Semifinals
- NewsFebruary 28, 2024North Broward Prep Continues Domination With 3 Championships
- NewsFebruary 15, 20242-Time State Champion A.J. Cutler Makes College Pick
- NewsFebruary 7, 2024Coconut Creek High Wraps Up Winter Sports Season; Eye Success in the Spring