By: Matt Rothman
The Eagles improved to 7-0-2 when ten seniors were honored: Carly Brodsky, Lizzie Sheehy, Calista McCausland, Molly Conn, Sofia Andreadakis, Kendall Slack, Skylar Lund, Samantha Novik, Sahai Simmonds, and Alexis Reigel.
“They are a large senior class of ten people, and their contributions to the culture and traditions of our Lady Eagle family have been large,” said Head Coach Laura Rountree. “It seems like yesterday they were freshmen, and I am really going to miss them.”
The Eagles recorded 12 goals, with six coming from seniors, as Conn, Lund, Simmonds, Addison Krajczewski, and Neima Bien-Aime scored two goals and Bria Hendry and Layla Segelnick each had one.
Next, the Eagles will be back on the field on Thursday, January 6, at 7 p.m. against West Boca Raton Community High School. The Bobcats are 4-3 this season after going 14-3-1 last year.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Matt Rothman is a 2018 graduate from Florida Gulf Coast University receiving his bachelor’s degree in journalism and then graduated from the University of Florida as a graduate student. He also works for the Mohave Valley Daily News in Bullhead City, Arizona covering high school sports.
- NewsDecember 2, 2023Coconut Creek and Monarch Face-Off in Soccer; Basketball Season Begins
- NewsNovember 25, 2023Coconut Creek High School’s Football Team Incredible Season Ends in Regional Final
- NewsNovember 17, 2023Coconut Creek Football Highlights Incredible Week to Advance to Regional Championship
- NewsNovember 11, 2023Coconut Creek Football Wins Playoff Opener; Soccer Teams Begin Season