By Sharon Aron Baron
This week, the Humane Society of Broward County has some wonderful pets to choose from. All adoptions include spaying or neutering, vaccinations, a microchip, treatment for flea and ticks, and much more.
Splish, splash – Sheba is a two-year-old gal (ID 648539) who loves water and will probably love baths. She arrived at the shelter with puppies and spent time in a foster home until her babies were old enough to get adopted. They quickly found homes, but now Sheba patiently waits for a family to call her own.
Her foster family said that Sheba was the best foster dog ever. She never had a single accident in the home, is very obedient and well trained, is good with other animals, and is terrific with people. Do you think this fun-loving gal can be part of your family?
Adorable one-and-a-half-year-old Bucky (ID 646473) is looking for a home where he can be the only feline. He can be a bully and chase the other cats. Bucky is more like a dog and will follow you around the house.
He is good with kids, will wake you up to get fed (so if you’re an early riser, he might be perfect for you), and he likes cuddles.
For more details, call the Humane Society of Broward County at 954-989-3977 ext. 6. If you would like to meet a pet, please fill out a pre-adoption application on the website www.humanebroward.com then stop by. The shelter is located at 2070 Griffin Road, a block west of I95, and opens daily at 11 a.m. If you can’t adopt but want to help the animals, join us for the 2022 VCA Walk for the Animals on March 5. Learn more at www.walk4theanimals.com
To meet these pets, fill out a pre-adoption application online at www.humanebroward.com. Once completed, visit the shelter located at 2070 Griffin Road, a block west of I-95, opening daily at 11 a.m. For questions, call 954-989-3977 ext. 6
Adoptions are $300 for puppies five months and younger, $150 for dogs six months and older, $100 for kittens five months and younger, and $40 for cats six months and older (Adopt one, get one free).
Located at 2070 Griffin Rd, in Fort Lauderdale.
Send your news to Parkland’s #1 news source, Parkland Talk.
- Sharon Aron Baron is a Parkland resident and editor of Talk Media. She has been covering Parkland news since 2012. Parkland Talk was created to provide News, Views, and Entertainment for the residents of Parkland.
- News2023.03.24Coconut Creek Crime Update: String Of DUI Arrests Keeps Police Busy
- News2023.03.19Coconut Creek Announces 2023 Summer Day Camp Program: Enroll Now for an Unforgettable Summer Experience
- News2023.03.18Men’s 30+ Basketball League Kicks Off This Summer in Coconut Creek
- News2023.03.18Coconut Creek Serves Up Fun With Open Play Table Tennis for Adults